Join us for an in-person Master Class Workshop hosted by medi USA! Our broad range of free workshop offerings are designed to provide educational support so that those working with our products learn cutting-edge clinical techniques to ensure the best outcomes in clinics and at home.
- Product overview along with guidance on product selection as related to the pathogenesis and stage of condition
Advanced fitting techniques and troubleshooting with both ready-to-wear and custom compression products
- Review of compression theory including background and justification for utilization of different compression dosages
- Inelastic and elastic product education; utilization of multiple product styles and possible overlapping of compression products when necessary.
- This workshop is ABC/BOC certified with certificates available following workshop survey.
- Certificates of attendance are available for those OT and PT interested in submitting to their licensing boards for CEU approval (Workshop outline and agenda issued upon request).
- Free lunch provided and limited seating available!
2320 N. Prospect Rd.,
Peoria, IL, 61603